Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blog Assignment 1


Hi my name is Ashley Franklin and I am currently attending the Univ.of South Alabama,to continue with my K-6 Education degree with a minor in Graphic Design,when I finish I plan on coming back for a degree in Business.I plan to open a poetry/jazz cafe somewhere off of Dauphin St. within the next 5 to 6 years.I am 25 yrs old, single, and childless.I am an loving and caring person.The things I do for fun or in my spare time include painting and drawing and going to the purple cafe on Thursday nights to here local poets speak and I also love to play pool.I've sold four paintings on ebay last year and am currently working on more.I am a very down to earth person,I feel like if I have it to give then its yours and if I don't I typically would try to come up with it to get it to you,but if I cant then at least I tried to help you. Basically I am an open book if there is anything else that you would like to ask me feel free to contact me. THANK YOU!
Randy Pausch On Time Management
Randy believed that Americans did not manage their time well.Randy asked questions that makes the readers question and become more aware of their time management issues. He gave suggestions on how to better manage your time, while at the same time insisting that time is valuable and you can not get it back.There are no Short cuts to time management, you either manage your time or you don't. I loved Randy's to do list idea, and even though I didn't know much about him before this assignment, I plan to follow up and learn more about him.

OPTIONAL After visiting the additional website that gave tips on how to manage time,I took from it that I should make realistic goals, and also allow for things that may affect or hinder my goals. Another helpful tip was studying in short sessions, and planning for the unplanned. I plan to use this in day to day life and not only in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and can tell you are a very artistic individual. As I was reading, I realized that you did not create two or more paragraphs. Next time remember to make line breaks to indicate your paragraphs. Also the headers for each part of the assignment is not boldly indicated. The only part I wasn't understanding was the sentence about helping people. It wasn't clear to me what you were trying to say but other than these few things I enjoyed reading about you.

    ReplyDelete